Q) Please talk about the premise for “Bitten” and about your character.
A) The series revolves around Elena, who is the only female werewolf in the world. It pivots between her responsibility and loyalty to the pack and her trying to start a new (more human) life in the city. As the series progresses, there is a mutt uprising and she has to come back and join with the family to try to put down the mutt rebellion. I play Jeremy Danvers who is the pack alpha, the head of the werewolf family and sort of her surrogate father. I struggle with the definition of manhood, what it means to be strong, when to use violence and when you actively guide your packmates or let them explore on their own. Hopefully, they make the right decision more often than not.
Read the whole interview of Greg at Starry Constellation Magazine.
Q) Please tell us the premise for the show “Bitten” and about your character Logan Jonsen.
A) The premise is basically following Laura Vandervoort’s character, Elena, who is torn between two loves. Clay (Greyston Holt) is a lover of her’s from the past and she has broken up with him and starts a new life in Toronto where she starts a new relationship with Philip (Paul Greene). She is a werewolf though so she has to come back to upstate New York when ever the pack calls. In this first season, she comes back to upstate New York and is pulled away from this normal life she is trying to live in Toronto back to this relationship with Clay. Out of the entire pack of wolves that we have, Logan (my character) and Elena are the only ones living in Toronto. So, I kind of look out for her and watch her back. We have our therapy sessions together and I give her advice on relationships. As things escalate with our pack of werewolves, our pack gets attacked by mutts that are rogue werewolves. They are sort of closing in and as that escalates throughout the season, Logan goes from being very level-headed and well thought out and very caring and loyal to a person whose buttons continually get pushed to the point he starts to push back. At times, you’ll see the darker side of Logan.
Read the whole interview of Michael Starry Constellation Magazine. (Yes I know they used a wrong picture ^^)
Q) I noticed that the show runner, Daegon Frynklind — she wrote the pilot. I thought she did a really good job. I probably murdered her name there. But IMDB also gives you writing credits. I wondered if could confirm that and perhaps tell us how many and which episodes coming up that you wrote — if any.
Kelley: I have not written any. There was talk of that early on. They had asked if I wanted to. And I definitely did. Nothing came of it, but maybe at some point in the future.
Q) Laura, I know you have a background in martial arts. Are you glad to be able to exercise that skill in this role? And was it part of your audition process in any way?
Laura: Yes. I grew up doing martial arts. So Elena feels like, you know, the other part of me. I relate to so much about her. Obviously, not the werewolf part, but the fact that she can take care of herself physically. And I think it was great that the writers wrote in some extra hand-to-hand combat scenes. And especially in the finale — we have this epic fight that I just had a great time doing. And we had great stunt coordinators that help us so as incorporate the animalistic side to the fighting. It wasn’t a part of the audition, but, you know, I think it definitely benefits the character. The fact that most of the actors on the show are physically able to do the fight scene sequences.
Read the whole interview Starry Constellation Magazine.
Supernatural 9.19 Alex Annie Alexis Ann Synopsis:
SHERIFF MILLS TRIES TO SAVE A YOUNG GIRL FROM A VAMPIRE NEST — Sheriff Mills (guest star Kim Rhodes) calls Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) after she kills a vampire who attacked a prisoner named Annie (guest star Katherine Ramdeen). They discover Annie was kidnapped by a family of vampires who use her as bait to lure in humans they can then feed on. Sheriff Mills tries to rescue Annie from her captors, but finds out the hard way that family always comes first. Stefan Pleszczynski directed the episode written by Robert Berens (#919)
Sneak Peek of Greyston in the next episode of #SPN, 9.19 Alex Annie Alexis Ann!!
Source: The Winchester Family Business.
Nick asking how Clay is doing and pretending to be fine. Of course he’s not fine!! The Mutts killed his father and hurt Clay!! The guy is pissed royally!! ;)
((His baby boy got injuries, all Elena’s fault lol ^^))
Both are focused on Jeremy. Not sharing any eye contact. It’s like: We did something and we feel something, but we don’t need to make this any public, so let’s ignore it best!! Sounds like a part, happening in my fic pretty soon ;) Oh well, I love this slash ship very much ^^ Don’t mind me!
I live in the us, and I watched the bitten season finale earlier this morning. All I have to say is OH MY GOD. I'm so glad Elena and clay are back together. But the VERY last scene though....
I feel you!! ;) It was about time that Claylena finally found each other. But I guess after what Elena found in her bedroom, it will leave a mark and complicate a few things in their relationship for sure!
The finale was massive, brutal and left us with a cliffhanger, I bet every mouth was wide open when the end credits started to light up our TV. This can’t be the end, right? Oh we sure hope not!! Here are some moments of the finale, what actually screams for a renew without any doubts!!
1. The tension between Elena and Jeremy is huge. After the alpha dropped the bomb, why Clay bit her and that it was his command, the father/daughter relationship is kinda broken. We all wanna know, how they are going to work this out one way or another. They love each other for sure. And the story of them is not over yet.
2. Nick’s mother. Jeremy told that he knows where she is and told the boy, who just lost his father a very lovely story about Antonio being lovey-dovey all over the place, when he looked at Nick’s mother. We see how much Nick needs to know more, to find his mother even if he doesn’t admit it. This storyline has so much potential, it definitely needs to be told.
3. Rachel is gone, kidnapped by the mutts and Logan goes stir crazy. We know the pack rule, that their baby has to be with the pack. But after all, what Rachel is going through right now, would Jeremy might change his mind about it? Most important, will they find the pregnant woman after all? We need to know!!
5. They killed Philip. And I’m pretty damn sure, that will leave a hole in Elena, even if she decided to be with Clay. But how will their relationship work now, knowing the man who she was with over 6 months now, was killed, well, actually beheaded, by her enemies? It will leave a mark and complicate things with Claylena. But leaving the finale like this, is definitely a no-go. We just remember his family, right? Diane, Becky and his mother? Oh there’s a lot of stuff going to tell in another season.
6. Marsten switches the sides and seems to be a member of the pack now. Will he stay? Or is this one evil plan in his mind to take them all down? We would know about this, if we’d get another season. Definitely potential here as well and very interesting to watch.
7. You can’t chose family, trust me, Jeremy knows that very well. His father is back, Malcolm Danvers hits the stage and left us with a lot of questions. He and his son are no friends, like not all. And there’s a lot more as just hatred behind their storyline. I mean come on, they can’t just bring Jer’s dad in and say, oh well, we leave the stage after one season. No, freaking hell, right?
Like you see, there’s a lot stuff going on and very much material to write another great season, with much more storyline as in the first one. This show needs to be renewed!! I’m dying to know, how it will continue after leaving such a huge cliffhanger, leaving us breathless, crying and clinging on the show, like puppies on a cookie!! Stay tuned, we’ll get the news and I hope very soon as well! Or we’ll do the Clay look and growl loudly,if they keep us waiting too long ;)
Laura shared a pic with Greyston on the set!! Yeah, tickling seems to be fun! ;)